Monday, April 25, 2011

Wake up and smell the... cheese?


Busy with the end of the semester and being home the past weekend, I have not been able to make it to too many new finds. Recently though, I have come to discover a great coffee shop. Although located downtown, I could not pass up writing about this refreshing spot.


The Cheese Shoppe, which is almost hidden in it's basement location on Caldar Way, is an excellent store for the coffee and tea lover alike. Lured by the scent of freshly ground coffee, you will find an array of coffee beans, loose tea, chocolate, and yes, some cheese, too. (You almost feel caffeinated just by walking down the steps from the robust smells.)


The staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Willing to help as much as you want or stay away as much as you want, they seem to care very much about their customers wants and needs.


They also brew a few choice coffees. So even if you are just walking by and need a quick pick-me-up, this is the place to go. The atmosphere seems to be a coffee lovers dream, and there are even a few outside tables to catch up with friends in the newly sunny State College. It must be Spring!


Rating: 5/5!

Store Info:
234 East Calder Way
State College, PA 16801
(814) 234- 4244

You can even purchase coffee off the store's website:

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this review of The Cheese Shoppe. I had no idea they had coffee or anything else there besides cheese! Thanks for reviewing it and I will be sure to check it out soon.

    I liked your choices of places to review in this blog. It's amazing how many great places you can just pass right by every day.

    Good luck with the rest of your reviews and I am looking forward to reading them!

    ReplyDelete